In this tutorial, we are going to guide you for installation and setup of IP2Proxy Matomo plugin.
- Login in to your Matomo administrator page.
- Go to System > Plugins.
- Click on the Install New Plugins button at the bottom of the page.
- Search for IP2Proxy from the Marketplace.
- Install and activate the plugin.
- Go to https://lite.ip2ocation.com, register, and download a PX3 LITE database.
- Upload the IP2Proxy BIN database to /misc folder under Matomo installation folder.
- Navigate to System > General Settings > IP2Proxy. Insert the absolute path of the BIN database and save the changes.
- Go to your website’s Visitor tab. You should see a new tab Proxy Details available.