IP2Location LITE databases are free databases distributed under licensed under Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 4.0 International License. It is free for personal or commercial use with attribution. If you are using the free IP2Location LITE database for any WordPress project, or within the plugins, you should mention the below attribution on the website.
This site or product includes IP2Location LITE data available from <a href=”https://lite.ip2location.com”>https://lite.ip2location.com</a>.
Please follow the below instructions to add the attribution into the footer:
- Login in to your WordPress administrator area.
- Select Appearance > Customize from the left navigation menu.
- In the customization menu, select Widgets and choose any Footer column you prefer.
- Press the Add a Widget button to a Custom HTML widget.
- Fill in the title with IP2Location and the Content with HTML code provided above.
- Click the Publish button once it’s done.